In my couple months here at job corps I realize how much I don't miss highschool. Before I came here I had been remembering the good times of highschool and how much I missed it, but then I came here and I remembered the countless amounts of idiots and all the drama that everyone loves to be a part of. Being here is kind of like highschool mixed with college which is worse mixture then fruit on pizza. Although I am proud of what I'm getting accomplished here. This place is a do over of the last 2 years for me and for that I am thankful.
So it seems I'm back to square one in this jank as fuck place that provides me with a pharmacy book that contradicts its self every 2 minutes. So the question is, where do I go from here? I guess that question will be answered in time.
So until next time, count your pills by 5s, don't council the patient, and stay HIPAA certified.
No comments:
Post a Comment